Gucci Dionysus Small GG Blooms Shoulder Bag
A structured GG Supreme bag with our textured tiger head spur closure-a unique detail referencing the Greek god Dionysus, who in myth is said to have crossed the river Tigris on a tiger sent to him by Zeus. The sliding chain strap can be worn multiple ways, changing between a shoulder and a top handle bag. The GG Blooms print was first presented throughout the Fall/Winter 2015 Fashion Show collection and has continued to evolve as an iconic Gucci print.
– Blooms print GG Supreme canvas
– Material with low environmental impact
– Blue suede detail
– Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 15″ drop or can be worn as a top handle with 8.5″ drop
– Pin closure with side release
– Tiger head closure
– Hand-painted edges
– Pocket under the flap
– Interior zippered compartment
– Linen lining
Size: 11″ x 7″ x 3.5″
Come with Gucci dust bag and certificate card.